This angry and sweary collaboration with comedian Tom Walker surprised and delighted New York Times readers around the world.
Three americans reveal how “normal” was not working out for them and why they’re dreading a return to post-pandemic life.
In the midst of a pandemic we should be giving our health workers awards. Instead, they’re getting death threats.
Fed up of having your data stolen by big tech? Silicon Valley’s maverick futurist has a plan to fix the internet.
The story of Adnan Khan, who served 16 years at San Quentin prison for a murder the judge, jury and prosecution all agreed he did not commit.
We live in times of seemingly unending progress - and yet somehow things still always go wrong. Here’s why!
From the ruins of Hiroshima, an incredible story about history itself and who it chooses to remember.
This remarkable true story of a Cold War coup warns us that no matter how cheap and stuff is, there is always a price to pay.
I made this as an experiment in telling an old story in a new way. It offers a new spin on the causes of The Great War.
Everything in our information age - from email, to Facebook, to YouTube, is all based on the most simple of ideas.
Full Body of Work (updated frequently)
With The New York Times
- ▶️ The Unintentional Tragedy of America’s Opioid Crisis (2023)
- ▶️ The Life-Saving Policy No Politican Will Touch (2023)
- ▶️ The Great American Labor Trap (2023)
- ▶️ Greg Abbott and the Art of Failing Up (2022)
- ▶️ Elon Musk Has Terrible Ideas (With Adam Something) (2022)
- ▶️ The Conservatives Ruined Everything in Britain — Even The Weather (2022)
- ▶️ How Does It Feel To Be Russian Right Now? (2022)
- ▶️ Putin Showed Us His Hand - And The West Kept Shaking It (2022)
- ▶️ Jonathan Pie: ‘Putin Has Been Using Britain’s Greed Against Us’ (2022)
- ▶️ Jonathan Pie: ‘Boris Johnson Is A Liar’ (2022)
- ▶️ We’re Cooked: The Harm Caused By Food Production (2022)
- ▶️ Are You Dreading Returning To Normal? You’re Not Alone (2021)
- ▶️ Why Do We Let Corporations Profit From Rape Videos? (2021)
- ▶️ The Capitol Riot: Stop Pretending ‘This Is Not Who We Are’ (2021)
- ▶️ The Fauci Awards 2020! (2020)
- ▶️ “It’s Like You Want to Stop People From Voting”: How U.S. Elections Look From Abroad (2020)
- ▶️ The Great American Covid Success* (2020)
- ▶️ There’s Still One Sport Where You Can’t Protest Racism (2020)
- ▶️ “I Feel So Sorry For The People”: How America’s Coronavirus Response Looks To Foreigners (2020)
- ▶️ The Leader We Wish We All Had Right Now (2020)
- ▶️ Beware Politicians Who Declare “War” On Coronavirus (2020)
- ▶️ A Definitive Account of Trump’s Coronavirus Lies (2020)
- ▶️ People Around The World Are Panic Buying…Toilet Paper? (2020)
- ▶️ What I Learned From Scanning The Brains of Potential Terrorists (2020)
- ▶️ You Should Be Freaking Out About Privacy (2019)
- ▶️ How Ireland Faught the Anti-Vaxxers and Won (2019)
- ▶️ Jaron Lanier Fixes The Internet (2019)
- ▶️ I Didn’t Kill Anyone. Why Did I Just Serve 16 Years for Murder? (2019)
- ▶️ I Co-Founded Facebook. It’s Time To Break It Up (2019)
- ▶️ I Will Not Stay Silent: Our Leaders Are Failing Human Rights (2019)
- ▶️ Happy 15th Birthday, Facebook (2019)
- ▶️ Operation Infektion: Fake News from the Cold War to Kanye (2018)
- ▶️ If You’re Not Scared About Fascism In The U.S., You Should Be (2018)
- ▶️ The Peter Principle (2016)
- ▶️ The End of the Line (2016)
- ▶️ The Long Game Part III: Painting in the Dark (2016)
- ▶️ Distracted! (2015)
- ▶️ Money For Nothing: the Universal Basic Income (2015)
- ▶️ What Are These Things Called Love? (2015)
- ▶️ The Unluckiest Person in History (2015)
- ▶️ A Briefer History of Time (2015)
- ▶️ Bananas, Sardines and Sharks (2014)
- ▶️ Cause and Effect: The Unexpected Origins of Terrible Things (2014)
- ▶️ The Man Who Turned Paper Into Pixels (2014)
- ▶️ The Long Game Part II: The Missing Chapter (2014)
- ▶️ The Long Game Part I: Leonardo DaVinci was a Loser (2013)